Jul 4, 2019
Sarah Boyd is an authority on resilience, courage, and
She holds a Masters in Educational Psychology & a Diploma of Neuroscience of Leadership.
Sarah has a deeply personal experience in navigating stressful life events, such as cancer and chronic health conditions while building and running successful businesses in America and Australia.
She is passionate about lifting the limits off an individuals
potential so they can pursue their dreams & live a meaningful
In this episode:
- Sarah's personal journey through thyroid cancer.
- The power of hardship
- What you can learn from illness
- Listening to life's wake up calls
- How to carry on after trauma, grief or illness
- Your identity and how to shift it for a better life
- Questions to ask yourself during hardship in order to move through it and learn from it.
Check out My Primal Plan meal planning membership! Your choice of Paleo, Ketogenic and Autoimmune-Paleo meal plans get started for as low as $12 a month! Your first meal plan is FREE!
Start your membership to the OnTrack group coaching program to help you balance your hormones and lose weight.
Take the Hormone Quiz and find out what is stopping you from losing weight.
Karen Martel, Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach and weight loss expert.