Feb 7, 2019
Could your lighting environment be making you fat? According to the biomedical student and researcher Scott Patton the answer is ABSOLUTELY! For 6 million years we rose with the sun and went down with the sun. Now we are living under the harsh glare of artificial lighting and our bodies are feeling the effects of it!
In this episode you will learn;
- why your body needs full spectrum light.
- what artificial lighting is doing to our circadian rhythm.
- what the health consequences are from our modern environment.
- how artificial lighting is triggering cortisol output and the implications of this on your hormonal system.
- what simple tools you can start using TODAY to minimize the impact of artificial light on your health.
Scott Patton is a BioMedical Science Student at the University of Waterloo and a Strength, Conditioning Coach at Next Level Performance Training and creator of the The Daily Optimization Program.
Links discussed in the episode;
OnTrack is a program for women who follow a keto or paleo based diet and want to optimize their weight loss results! Includes weekly paleo and keto meal plans, recipes and shopping lists included.
In the OnTrack Program You Find Out Exactly What is Keeping You From Losing Weight, Master Your Primal Diet, Balance Your Hormones and Feel Amazing!
Get started with a FREE 1 week membership to OnTrack!
Karen Martel, Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach and weight loss expert.
Watch the interview on our YouTube channel